当前位置: 首页 >阅读> 英语阅读

英文深度美文:父母的爱,只为分离而生

2019-01-03 来源:国外网站推荐 - 由[国外网站大全]整理 15

 一声婴儿稚嫩的啼哭,他来到了这个世界。你们用慈爱的目光,温暖的双手,伴他长大。

  

  From the moment you hold your baby in your arms,

  

  当你把宝宝抱在怀里,从那一刻起

  

  you will never be the same.

  

  你再也回不到从前

  image.png

  You might long for the person you were before,

  

  也许,你会怀念从前的自己

  

  When you have freedom and time,

  

  那个自由自在的你

  

  And nothing in particular to worry about.

  

  那个无忧无虑的你

  

  You will know tiredness like you never knew it before,

  

  会有一种从未体验的疲惫

  

  And days will run into days that are exactly the same,

  

  日复一日地绑缚着你

  

  Full of feedings and burping,

  

  你不停喂奶,孩子不停打嗝

  

  Nappy changes and crying,

  

  尿布换不完,哭声永不断

  

  Whining and fighting,

  

  宝宝哼哼唧唧,你战斗不息

  

  Naps or a lack of naps,

  

  要睡觉了,又缺觉了

  

  It might seem like a never-ending cycle.

  

  日子。?坪跏遣患?饷鞯牡デ??饵/p>

  

  But don’t forget,

  

  但是别忘了

  

  There is a last time for everything.

  

  总有到最后一次的时候

  

  There will come a time when you will feed

  

  会有一天,他们需要你

  

  your baby for the very last time.

  

  再喂最后一次奶

  

  They will fall asleep on you after a long day,

  

  会有一天,他们在发泄完一天的精力后,倒进你怀里睡去

  

  And it will be the last time you ever hold your sleeping child.

  

  而那次以后,他们再不让你抱着进入梦乡

  

  One day you will carry them on your hip then set them down,

  

  会有一天,你把他们抱起又放下

  

  And never pick them up that way again.

  

  那次以后,你再不会重复那个动作

  

  You will scrub their hair in the bath one night,

  

  会有一晚,你还帮着他们搓洗头发

  

  And from that day on they will want to bathe alone.

  

  那天之后,他们洗澡时再也不要你出现

  

  They will hold your hand to cross the road,

  

  他们会牵着你的手穿过马路,

  

  Then never reach for it again.

  

  而后,再也不会跟你走路时手挽着手

  

  They will creep into your room at midnight for cuddles,

  

  他们会半夜爬到你的床上要抱抱

  

  And it will be the last night you ever wake to this.

  

  然后,你再也不会睡眼惺忪地看到这一幕

  

  One afternoon you will sing “the wheels on the bus”

  

  某个下午,你们还手舞足蹈地

  

  and do all the actions,

  

  唱着“车轮转啊转”

  

  Then never sing them that song again.

  

  而后,再也没有把这首歌哼给他们

  

  They will kiss you goodbye at the school gate,

  

  前一天,他们还要在学校门口跟你亲亲再走开

  

  The next day they will ask to walk to the gate alone.

  

  后一天,他们上学时再不要你来

  

  You will read a final bedtime story and wipe your last dirty face.

  

  终有一天,你会最后一次给他们讲完睡前故事,最后一次擦净他们脏兮兮的小脸

  

  They will run to you with arms raised for the very last time.

  

  他们会最后一次高举着双手朝你狂奔而来

  

  The thing is, you won’t even know it’s the last time

  

  可问题是,你也不知道到底哪次以后

  

  Until there are no more times.

  

  老习惯就戛然而止

  

  And even then, it will take you a while to realize.

  

  对此,你会在很久以后才猛然发现

  

  So while you are living in these times,

  

  所以,在“最后一次”还没有来临的时候,

  

  remember there are only so many of them

  

  别忘了,终究有一天,所有这些都会随时间流逝

  

  and when they are gone, you will yearn for just one more day of them.

  

  而这一切都消失以后,你会多么渴望再来一次

  

  For one last time.

  

  再来最后一次


推荐阅读

  • 一周热门

  • 小编推荐

  • 最新收录